Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Evening

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday Evening. Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was a busy one, which is nothing new for me.  :)  I was able to get in my room and get some cards done for different occasions. I actually had to make two sympathy cards. Those are usually hard ones to make, but this one went together fairly quickly. It was made using both current and retired Stampin' Up! items. I thought it fit well since the Retired List just came out from SU! There are always a couple of items that retire that I am sad to see go, so this was very fitting.
This card was created for one of my coworkers. They just brought a little boy in this world last weekend. I wanted to use up more of my never-dwindling pile, and thought these patterned papers went well together. I just love the little onesie from SU! It was nice to celebrate a new baby after creating so many sympathy cards lately.

Well, I hope you have a good evening and I thank you for stopping by.

Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip SU! Marker
Stamp Sets: Thoughts & Prayers, Slower Shop, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Patter.n Paper: From my stash,
Ribbon: Wisteria Wonder Ruffle, Vintage Lace (both retired)
Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels, Extra Large Pearl Basic Jewels (retired), Candy Dots
Tools: Baby First Framelits, Pansy Punch, Modern Label Punch (retiring), Word Window Punch, Stripes Embossing Folder (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!