Wednesday, April 22, 2015

To You From Me, Saying Goodbye, and Weekly Deals

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday! Just wanted to share a thank you card I made. This card was adapted from the 3 x 3 thank yous I made for my April Workshop orders. The sketch was from a challenge over at Stampin' Gals Gone Wild on Facebook.
I also wanted to share the news that Stampin' Up! released their Retired List on Tuesday. There are items up to 50% off while supplies last through June 2nd. You can go here to check out all the retiring items. If there's something you've had your eye that is on this list, you better hurry before it sells out.
And last but not least, this week's deals. There are quite a few items from the current Occasions Catalog in this week's deals.
There's a lot going on this week. I hope you see something you like. Have a good week, and I thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous....pretty papers and beautiful design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!