Wednesday, April 1, 2015

This Week's Weekly Deals

Hey everyone! I just wanted to update you on this week's Weekly Deals with Stampin' Up! I was hoping to have a project to share with you too, but it took me my entire 5 days off redoing my craft room. I can't wait to share it with, have been working my behind off!! It's amazing how much "stuff" we accumulate (or hoard lol) as a crafter!! Pictures to follow when I'm completely done...or at least close to done, cuz we're never done are we? ;)

Any way, I squirreled....here's this week's deal. Check out the sale price on the Sizzix Magnetic Plate! If there's something here you just can't live without, feel free to go here to shop til you drop.

 Have a good week, and I thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!