Friday, April 10, 2015

I Freakin' Love You! and Last Day of FREE SHIPPING!


Happy Friday!! I wanted to share a thank you card I made for one of my online customers and I also wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day of the FREE SHIPPING promotion at Stampin' Up! You have until 11:50 pm MT to place your online orders. There's no limit to your order size, even if you're only getting a pack of card stock, FREE SHIPPING!!  :)

I made this card using retired Sale-a-bration paper from last year. I think this was one of my favorite sheets and I ended up buying multiple packs for just this sheet. Oh, and what a surprise, I am hoarding it!! lol The sentiment is from the Yippee-Skippee stamp set. Very cute set!!!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend and I thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!